We want you all to know YES, we are open. YES, we are taking precautions as a leading Omaha Plumbing company to help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19). 😷
-We have given our plumbers personal soap to have with them. They have been advised to wash their hands before and after working at a customer’s home for 20 seconds every time.
-We have provided our plumbers with gloves to use at their discretion.
-Booties and Rugs will be used at each customer’s home.
-If our plumbers are sick they will not be working.
-If you are sick, please let us know ahead of time and reschedule or keep a 6-foot distance and wear a face mask, please.
1) Avoid contact with people who are sick
2) Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissues in the trash
3) Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (in vans and other work areas)
4) Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
5) Stay home when you are sick
6) Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Additional protocols in addition to those of the CDC are:
1) Avoid handshaking
2) Maintain social distancing between the plumber and customers of 3 -6 feet.
We understand your concerns in today’s rapidly changing environment and are here to answer any questions you might have about the precautions we are taking.
• If for any reason you are uncomfortable with our Omaha plumber responding to your service call, please let the plumber know, and call our office to reschedule.
• The US Center for Disease Control has guidelines for minimizing any contact with this Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) We encourage you to keep up to date on developments by visiting their site:https://www.cdc.gov/
Please Call 402-575-0102 to schedule or you can use our Contact Us page as well!
170+ Years of Combined Experience
Licensed, Bonded & Insured
Exceptional Customer Service
Clean, Trustworthy Plumbers
Family Owned & Operated
Install USA-Made Products
We’re Personable & Friendly